Our specialist employment team is here to provide our clients with a comprehensive set of employer services that is responsive, sensitive and commercial. We act for both individuals and corporate clients. Our service is tailored to each’s needs. We have extensive experience of a wide spectrum of employment law.
Specialist HR Support
- On site HR support.
- HR best practice audit.
- Practical HR workshops.
- HR outsourcing.
- HR mentoring.
- Employee performance & change management.
- HR strategy.
Employer Employment Services
- Employer tribunal representation.
- Drafting Contracts of Employment & Policies.
- Managing Employee dismissals, grievance and redundancy consultation processes.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Multiple equal pay disputes.
- TUPE support.
- Compromise Agreements.
- MARS – Mutual Agreed Resignation Scheme.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
* We also have an Employer Employment Services Scheme (EESS) where we provide online and telephone helpline support for a fixed monthly fee. We specialise in employment strategies, negotiations and practicalities of corporate restructures such as mergers and acquisitions that affects employee rights and will usually involve the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (TUPE) regulations.
Whether you require a brief answer to an employment query, help and advice on how to set up a grievance procedure or deal with a grievance, or representation at an employment tribunal, our expert help is just a phone call away.