A Trust can be set up to provide financial planning for the welfare and future protection of your loved ones. Especially where there is a need to ensure and protect their financial security e.g. If they are unable to manage finances for themselves or if they have special needs/disabilities. You can provide protection for future generations to come with a trust. It can also be used as a vehicle to provide solutions for preserving money, property or other valuable assets for you and your family.
Our services cover advice upon:-
- Creation of trusts.
- ‘Tax’ issues.
- Restructuring trusts.
- Payments out of a trust.
- Change of trustees.
- Advising beneficiaries.
- Trust disputes.
- Terminating a trust.
- Business clients in their personal capacity – efficient passage of private company shares and business. Interests to the next generation and protection of those shares and business interests.
A trust is created when one person gives assets to other people so that they can hold the assets for the benefit of others. A trust can be created in your lifetime or in your Will and there are various types of trusts which can be created. We can help you chose the right trust for your circumstance.
For example :-
- Declaration of Trust to regulate ownership of a house where different contributions have been made.
- Will Trust appointing Trustees to look after your estate until your children are old enough to inherit.
- A Trust for a disabled child or a vulnerable relative which will carry on throughout their life.
- Discretionary Trusts which protect family wealth for future generations while also providing for family members.
- Personal Injury Trusts that will preserve your compensation and still enable you to receive benefits.
A trust can be set up in your lifetime or in your will. In either case the trustees will manage the assets on behalf of the beneficiaries according to the terms of your will or trust deed. The different types of trust which can be created are bare trusts, life interest trusts and discretionary trusts. Each having different legal implications. We at Beardsells are here to help you choose the right trust for your particular circumstances, so that it meets your needs fully. Not only can we set up the appropriate trust, but we are here to help with the ongoing administration - producing accounts and completion of trust tax returns.
Our services encompass acting for trustees or beneficiaries in trust disputes. We provide expert advice and support to resolve issues by means of alternative dispute resolution and, sometimes, by referral to the courts where internal resolution and an amicable agreement has not been possible.
Our aim is to provide a seamless service to our clients. We identify the most appropriate and cost effective legal solution for your needs, providing the right expertise which your Trust needs.